Need your house sold tomorrow? Need a house tomorrow? Call me today!
I believe the role of your Broker is to guide you through the buying or selling process and taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction. I am a licensed Broker and have the special training, experience and knowledge to assist your various needs.
Comprehensive knowledge of the area:
Being a born and raised in Detroit and being a resident of the Metropolitan Detroit area, I know the local communities very well and I have extensive real estate experience servicing them. This in-depth knowledge of the area and the real estate market can help you make the most informed decisions. For a quick home search click here: http://renaejohnson.matrix.realcomponline.com/Matrix/Public/.
Committed to ongoing training:
A wide variety of continuing training helps our office and staff deliver high quality services to our customers and clients. I have taken the time to become one of the local expert Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources, Pricing Strategist, Seniors Real Estate Services Representative, Accredited Buyers Representative, Military Resource Professional and have completed the 90 hour Broker's training and licensing requirements obtaining my Broker's license to help you with your diverse or advanced buying needs.
- Residential and Commercial sales all over the state of Michigan and globally
- Out of state referrals and relocation
- Property Management of single and multi-family units
- Luxury home sales
- Foreclosure Prevention Consulting (REO/Bank Owned/Sheriff/Tax), Short Sale Processing
- Home Ownership and Financial Literacy Counseling
- Investment Leveraging: HUD, Fannie Mae, Land Bank, Tax Foreclosure and REO property assistance
- Specializing in Military Relocation Specialty with short sales for out of town deployments, Seniors (our 50+ Mature crowd), Disabled and DEAF Communities of sellers and buyers
- Seller Listing Services and Sales
- Specialties: Real Estate sales (Buyers, Sellers, Investing, and Leasing), Senior Real Estate Sales Representation, Accredited Buyer Representation, Pricing Strategies Advising, Military and Retirement Relocation
- Home Retrofitting (Universal Design)
- Project Management for home owners who need to downsize or retrofit a current home for retirement and/or independent living
- Land and Housing Development consultation
- Churches needing to sell or lease owned properties
- Helping you to find Down Payment Assistance and Seller Concessions, if you qualify (through our local mortgage lending brokers and banks)!
- JCI Real Estate School - Michigan Real Estate Pre-License Course, Real Estate - 2004
- NCI Associates LTD - Micihgan Real Estate Broker License Study - 2017
- Freddie Mac certified CreditSmart Instructor
- Successfully Selling HUD Homes
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Broker Price Opinion
- Performance Network Management (PMN) Designee
- Military Resource Professional (MRP)
- Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Representative (SRES)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Fannie Mae Homepath
- Detroit Association of Realtors (DAR), Director; Grievance & Governmental Affairs Committee member
- Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) Performance Management Network (PMN) Designee member
- Greater Detroit Realtist Association (GDRA), Secretary & NAREB Women's Council member, Governmental Affairs Committee member
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) member
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors (GMAR), Governmental Affairs Committee member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MiRealtors)
- Real Estate Buyer's Agents Council (REBAC)
- Resident Real Estate Council (RRC) - Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Council member
Supported Agencies/Organizations/Communities: Triumph Church (Spiritual Hands Ministry, Financial Empowerment, Teen Worship) BDPA Information Technology, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Jim Dandy Ski Club, Detroit District 1, Police District 8, Tax foreclosure and Home Buyer Workshops.
So "Don't buy that Tax Foreclosure, neighbors home for cash or Quit Claim deed house until you discuss your options with to me, let me put you in touch with someone to do a Basic Search at a minimum cost so you can have a marketable and insurable title!
Dedicated to your needs:
Because real estate transactions don't stick to regular business hours, I am available for assistance by just calling me for an appointment and/or assistance, often coming in early and staying late as necessary to get the job done. So call me...with no obligation!